SCATV trails will remain closed into the weekend. We have more equipment working Saturday and hope to get a few more dangerous washouts graded in before the next rain on Sunday. Please watch FB, Email and the website as we will post it there as soon as we are done and they can be safely opened. We are postponing Sunday’s trailside cleanup until June 15th. Stagecoach Trail will remain closed until further work is done. Emergency GiA will be requested for theses repairs along with more work on Bruce’s trail and Cathole Road.
A big thank you to all those who have volunteered their time and equipment to get where we are and to your patience while the trails have been closed.