We are sorry to say that the club has made the decision to delay the opening for many reasons beyond our control.
1. The City of Claremont has not decided yet whether to allow OHRV use of the paved Veterans Park and Cathole roads, that may limit parking to Cathole Landing.
2. The Powerline Const. company is still pulling mats and using the Cathole landing as a staging area which will need attention when they are done.
3. Trail Patrol was just able to get out last weekend and there are also a few major washouts that need work before opening, with more trails to inspect this week.
4. When the trails do open, there will be LIMITED PARKING in a few different areas until more suitable parking areas can be secured. Unlike last year, BK needs more of their own parking lot available to them.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP???
1. RESPECT the privileges of riding on the roads and streets in neighborhoods to get to parking, services and the trails! PLEASE!!!
2. Volunteer to the club, time, money, or equipment to help get the trails and parking area fixed. Email the club if you can assist.
3. When parking is full, please find other legal places to park or another area to ride until more parking opens. Towing for illegal parking will happen this season.
We know how popular the SCATV trails are, and we are working with many landowners and entities to keep this area open and accessible to all. We will update with an opening date as soon as that is determined.
Advertising Disclosures: RideTrails, LLC and RideTrails Member Organizations (clubs and associations) may be compensated for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.
Amazon Associates Disclosure: RideTrails, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.